1. Download a paint by numbers drawing off the internet (this one came from http://allkidsnetwork.com/color-by-numbers/)
2. Import the image into an image editing program like Paint, Photoshop, etc.
3. Decide on the topics you’re going to work on. (We chose parts of speech for this example.) The number of topics needs to be the number of colors in the drawing (e.g. we selected 7 different types of parts of speech)
4. Assign each topic a color/number and type it into the legend
5. Type matching words on top of each number (e.g. doll = noun)
6. Erase the numbers from the drawing and from the legend
VOILA! Educational coloring fun for your little one.